Dear Sir:
It is a great pleasure for a 4th year student like me to have this opportunity to write a letter for you sir. Well, it has quite been a long time when you were elected as the president of the Philippines. For the two years that you've been a servant of the people, I can say that you really did a good job and I salute you for that. Even though many are complaining about your service, my impression for you did not really changed at all because your duty is not easy. I am very thankful that you have many projects in our place. The construction and repair of public highways, scholarships, feeding programs, and many more. Your projects would really help a lot. Even though if we view your help in a higher position and we can see it small, it is not at all in our hearts.
Well, this is all I can say for now. Thank you Mr. President! May God bless you sir.
Respectfully yours,
MARL DAVE REOTUTAR
No comments:
Post a Comment