Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Modern Hero

              In today's society, it is hard to know someone who another person can look up to as a hero.   It takes a special quality and person for others to know they can look up to and follow without worrying about being lead astray.   The modern day hero I have chosen is someone who not only is willing to lay his life down for another, but also is willing to fight for everyone's freedom.
               Gigibel Reotutar and Dennis Reotutar are my modern heroes. They are my parents, Their Occupation is owning a business. I chose them as my modern hero because when I was a child, they are the one who were there for me, they are the one were caring to me, they are the one who was sacrificing for us and to our own needs. They are my guardians. They are protecting me to whoever fought to me. They served as my best friends but sometimes they were my enemies. But thou we have conflicts in our home, I always approach them if I realize my mistakes.
               I am so very glad that I have my parents. So we have to love them as our modern hero.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment